Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I love Sweets

For those who don't know me it would make sense to think that I'm talking about delicious treats, baked goods perhaps. However, the love I speak of is the love of my life, Sweets. In fact, we're both "Sweets"; he's Sweets to me and I'm Sweets to him.
In case any of you are throwing up yet due to the sickening sweet content that this post holds, well, I'm sorry but that's how I roll.
When old Sweets and I met 10 years ago we KNEW together we were something pretty dang cool. 10 years later...we're so awesome it's ridiculous! Joking aside though, we are happy and we have been blessed with some pretty great kids too.
Recently at a leadership conference one of the speakers quoted a poem that my Sweets told me reminded him of me. It's from
Paradise Lost by John Milton, he describes how Adam felt about Eve:

Those graceful acts, those thousand decencies, that daily flow from all her words and actions, mixed with love and sweet compliance, which declare unfeigned union of mind, or in us both one soul.

He never ceases to melt my heart with his own heartfelt words and kind actions. Welcome to my little paradise.


9 comments:

Mugsy said...

Yeah Pris! I am all about telling the world that you are feakin in love with the greatest person in your world. Especailly for those like you and I who have had the misfortune of not having someone so grand at one time. I love and love your posts! Meg

Perla said...

That made me cry. You and Sweets are the best definition of Synergism. It makes me so happy!

Salty Incisor said...

love the blog you mushy sweet sucker, oh yeah did I mention you have a hot body and I want it...I mean I want mine to look like it...that's my goal. to be you!!! ha ha
P.S. Mugs..'sup??

Mugsy said...

Tash, why I am I all mush brains? Who are you. I like you and want to know....

Mugsy said...

Shut up, That picture doesn't look like you at all... O my Gosh it's my Natasha Plyer!!!!

Lover of Sweets said...

Yup, I freakin' LOVE (YELLING) your brother! He is the coolest and sweetest guy I've ever known. We totally get each other. I remember when I was married to the devil...he was always insulted when I tried to joke around with him. It was like dealing with an emotional teenage girl. Sooo glad that didn't work out. Chris is everything (and more) that I ever dreamed of for me.

Lover of Sweets said...

Tash! Hello!
Seriously you have got to get a new example to look like! You want to be a shorty little solid Chilean!? You ARE lookin' hot girl. And, just wait until April! Yeah, it's gonna be pretty hot around here.
Love you girl.

Lover of Sweets said...

Love my Sistas too....so so very!

Nancy said...

Our Chris is so lucky.
Plus, it is cool with blogs to find other folks about, like hello Natasha!