Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Legend of "Headband Boy"

Many many years ago a man child was born. With the strength of ten men he pulled an arc from an iron tractor that sat high on the mountain of Chaka Laka Shming Shmong (don't ask why there was an iron tractor up there...I don't know). He placed that arc on his head and immediately became Headband Boy! Defender of good and driver of tractors.
Some years later Headband Boy decided that maybe if he had another arc he would become an
even more skilled driver of tractors and maybe even move up to driving big rigs and possibly get on that show "Ice Road Truckers". He took what little money he had and once again ventured off to Mount Chaka Laka Shming Shmong. Upon arriving he was confronted by the evil Master Chick Hicks who demanded that Headband Boy immediately surrender the arc to him so that he himself could finally possess such extraordinary driving skills. Headband Boy did not flinch as he grabbed a fistful of Master Hick's flaming red hair quickly kneeing him in the face several times then leaving him on the cold stony ground unconscious. He was victorious! Alas, he set off up the mountain and once again pulled-with the strength of 30 men (for he had grown stronger) not one but TWO more arcs and placed them on his head immediately receiving the driving skills of the most skilled of skilled truck drivers ever to drive on any surface! Now he makes a real good livin' drivin' trucks.










5 comments:

Lover of Sweets said...

Sorry this format was hard to read. I mostly liked the cool pictures of our little dude and his love for trucks and tractors.

Perla said...

That was hilarious! Just the kind of thing I knew you would create with your blog!

Lover of Sweets said...

Thanks you're too nice. I thought the story was kinda lame, but it just came in seeing those cute pics.

Salty Incisor said...

he is cute with the headbands. That is a cute idea..comicbook heroes under your very own nose!
Keep up the good blogging!

Nancy said...

I am SOOO glad he was able to defeat that other crazy guy. I feel like I can rest MUCH easier knowing he is out there -- headbands and all -- driving through the night -- probably keeping us all safe from evil.