Thursday, February 21, 2008

What the?

Ok, you're probably looking at this picture and thinking "Ok what's the deal? What is she shooting at?" The better question is "Why in the world is this such a huge turn on for my husband?" Seriously, he took several different snapshots of me shooting stuff...paint cans, paper targets, small rodents, etc...Anywho, I just thought it was funny when he asked me to go over and stand on the four-wheeler for some more shots. I guess I'm pretty sexy when I've got a rifle in my hands and a deep concentration to shoot at stuff in my eyes.

3 comments:

Perla said...

That is a pretty sexy pose. I know what you are shooting at. Pigbat.

Lover of Sweets said...

I know. Pig Bat was so trusting just sitting over yonder on a rock staring at me with those big sad eyes. Every once in a while she would whine a little bit when I would hit the target that was an apple on her head.

Catherina said...

O.k this is so funny!
hey I love your blog!