Thursday, September 4, 2008

A fun day with cousins

The kids had a fun time with little cousin (2nd cousin) Preston coming into town. Why did I not get any pictures of his adorable chunka chunk brother Jameson though? Oh he is too cute! And so happy and smiley too. His legs were so chubby I wanted to eat them!
Here they are with the very frightening T-Rex
Here they are searching for fossils. What good little paleontologists!
I didn't need any sign telling ME how ferocious these little creatures can be!
Treatums
Chookie's tiny little foot on a T-Rex print (I think)
The kids checking out the most fierce of creatures yet....bunnies. Well Bree, I am so glad that we got to hang out. Your boys are awesome! I didn't get pictures of our other adventures that week, but we also had lots of fun at the Treehouse Museum and the swimming pool. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kass said...

I am still mourning the fun summer outings with cousins! Sounds like y'all had a great time!