Pikachu was sooooooo excited (that's an understatement) for the release of this video game, Fable 2. He kept asking me if I would take him to buy it at Game Crazy on October 21st at midnight. I thought for sure that he couldn't be seriously asking me to take him to buy a stupid video game at the video game store at midnight on a school night. BUT, he was so NOT kidding. I, of course said all the motherly responsible things like: "It's a school night, you'll be too tired to get up in the morning, you'll miss the bus, well how are your grades?" And then, in the end, I just gave in. I can't help it if I'm the cool mom (or the irresponsible one) that takes her kid to the release of the most wanted video game on the entire planet at midnight on a school night of all nights! That's just how I roll.
He DID pay for it on his own though. Oh, and there were plenty of nerds in line just like my son drooling all over the place waiting their turn for the iron gate to open and here those blessed words "Next!"
2 comments:
All i can say is , : ''What a mom, what a mom!!! You are the best Shilla, Love ya!
Hee hee, this just made me love my little Pickachuooey more than ever! Give him and big ol kiss from his aunty M
Post a Comment