It has been amazing to watch this little person develop her musical talents. She is the tiniest person in her performing group and it is so fun to watch her! It never ceases to amaze me how she's been able to memorize all this music (SEVEN pages!) and play through her concerts with a nice little pleasant smile the whole time too! Their teacher, Peggy Wheelwright, is completely awesome and I am a big fan! Those two cute kids on the left are great too, they all started violin in the summer together and Charley has beome good little friends with them; especially the little girl. Here is a song from their first performance...they are scheduled to do at least 8 concerts! Tomorrow she will be playing at The (Get This!) Nutcracker pre-show! Yeah, my own little violinist! I am SO proud! Good job Charley!Then there's THIS little natural performer....she is a great little singer and I am in love with her raspy little nightclub singing voice! I am so grateful for her wonderfully talented teacher as well, Monica Crabb, she is truly amazing! I am so proud of Maddie and for all of her hard work. She has been sinigng ever since I can remember. I recall some time ago when she used to sing cool little songs about how mean I was while she sat on her bed in time-out! I guess, all that time in time-out paid off though.
Here she is singing one of my favorite songs "Fireflies" at her voice recital:
11 comments:
I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!!!!! Both of them!!!!!!! I just love how Charlie really gets into her playing with her eyes closed at one point and waving her bow in the air for one note!!! :-) And Maddie.....what courage to stand there and sing for a solo...such a sweet voice too!!! I love these girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O my gosh I love it so much! That tiny little abgel on the violin and that most perfect little voice singing away! I love those little girls!! You are such a good mom for getting them involved in such great things! Meg
Angel not abgel
I love that Char got to drop her bow and play her violin like a fiddle. Can she play the chicken song yet? I love that song. Also, so cool that Maddie sang an Owl City song. I can't wait to see Israel grow and develop talents like your little girls. You rock, Priscilla.
Oh my goodness!! I was totally not expecting something THAT great!!! Seriously! They are both crazy talented!!! So cute!!
I am in shock P, shock I tell ya!! I had no idea...little Charly plucking away at the violin in that one part totally cracked me up and then Maddie's little voice is sooo sweet and raspy and that was the perfect song. She didn't appear one bit scared! I say they have to do live performances at the Christmas Eve party...forget this video stuff...with talent like this we need LIVE! Give them a hug for me. Love, Kath
Wow!! those girls have amazing talent. Beauty and talent together--lucky! But how will you and Chris ever fight off the boys?
YEP! Those are my little ''nieces''!!
SOOO CUTE AND SOOO TALENTED!!!!
LOVE THEM GIRLS!!
TIA Vivi
they both did so great! i love that fireflies song and maddie's voice was perfect for it. can you give me monica's number? jason's mom was teaching grace and addie singing but now that she has cancer she can't do it. thanks for sharing this. soooooo cute!!!!
Your fam is awesome. The violinist...Charly-WOW! I can't believe she's only been taking for a few months. And Maddie-she's a natural. love the rasp.
God bless!
Look if you can find something good on my page, don't be afraid to comment, even if adversely!
Post a Comment