Here is the conversation from the other morning when Gordy woke up and Sweets and I asked him how he slept:
Sweets: Good morning little dude!
Me: How did you sleep?
Gordy: Good. I dreamed about heaven.
Sweets: silence
Me: Wow! What was it like?
Gordy: I can't tell you.
Me: Oh? Why not?
Gordy: It was too beautiful.
11 comments:
Priceless. That little dude it a Keeeeper.
Oh how awesome! Sounds like he's a good secret keeper too :)
Yikes! That is awesome but does it kind of freak you out? Ben told me once when he was 4-ish that he wouldn't live to be 10 and it has freaked me out ever since, like why were you privy to such information and I am not? And is it real? If not, why would you think that?
What a sweet little dude! That is so cute, and, yes, a little frightening. :)
awh thats awesome
that is awesome. i love when our kids come up with stuff like this. it reminds me of how they are so much less removed from heaven than we are and still so innocent.
oh my gosh-how cute! i miss that little dude-hopefully him, prest and j will be able to play sometime this year.
So Precious! What a cutie!
sweet post.
ohh ho ho that was soo funny!
Post a Comment