Just real quick I gotta say how proud I am of our little dude who learned to ride his bike earlier this week on the 3rd. He's such a little stud man! Love that little guy! Sweets took him to the church parking lot after explaining to Gordy that riding a bike is a lot like riding his scooter (which he's awesome at)...you just balance on 2 wheels. It was no big deal to him and Chris helped a little bit and he was off laughing and saying how proud he was of himself...so fun!
2 comments:
Do you even love your other kids?
Hahahahaha. I make myself laugh. =) "Do you even love your other kids?" That's funny. I do have one serious question. Tell me, Priscilla, how do I train up Israel to be as super awesome as little Gordy? He is the coolest kid EVER. Seriously.
Post a Comment