We are all born for love; it is the principle of existence and its only end.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Things I would never want to live without (in no particular order):
My cool husband that makes me laugh at all his silliness
My kids that make me want to be a better person
The Gospel of Jesus Christ that gives me direction
Sweets' crooked smile
The smell of Chookie's hair
The shape of Treatums' eyes
Nonigirl's laugh
Pikachu's sense of humor and silliness
Making out
Sea animals
Buttered toast
Good books
Hot cocoa
Chocolate
Q-tips
Make-up...it's so fun
Perla's laugh
Birthdays, not just mine...everyone's
Picture frames
Computers!
Beautiful wall clocks
Giggling friends
Swim suits...bikinis
Herbs
Calla Lilies...My Sweets gave me one today...I LOVE him
Handmade furniture
Pretty fabric
Cute containers
Sea shells
Sand
Oceans
Palm trees
Traveling
Book club
Natasha's friendship...she makes me laugh and she listens
Nancy's writing...I've loved her blog
Shopping, laughing and reminiscing with Marci, and her laugh
Meg's adorable face and fun countenance
My kids' singing...even Treatums'...he sang "Tomorrow, I love you" in the car yesterday
Listening to tunes with Pikachu
Sweets' sleepy look
When Sweets is sleeping and he blows puffs of air directly in my face startling me awake (he does this when his nose is stuffed up so that when he exhales it comes out in this form)
My blog
Others' blogs
Soft blankets
Cool sheets
Cold pillows
Victoria's Secret lotions
Ice cold water in a mug in the fridge
Talks with Vivi
Steph's feistyness and giggly laugh
Watching movies in bed
Other stuff in bed
Slaps across the face from my mom...oh wait, that goes on a different list
Late night talks with Sweets
Other stuff with Sweets
Cute ribbons
Sexy Hair products
Baked goods
Breakfast cereals
Cell phone
The cabin
Sunny Spring days
Rainy Spring days
Fall season
Sweaters
Jeans
Cute boots of all types
Chookie's half-moon eyes
Lovely paintings
Jewelry
Kathryn's wisdom and thoughtfulness
Becky's example and sense of humor, one of those where you don't know that she's kidding right away
Shannon's laugh and her genuine way of caring about what you have to say
Kelly's outbursts of laughter and sense of humor
Jani's pleasant nature and her cinnamon-basil sorbet...to die for
Jami's sweetness and cute laugh
Marybeth's pleasant demeanor and her sudden laugh at something comical
Laura's laughs and her expressions
Brandie's laid-back nature and her sense of humor about her Duffy and all his cool ways: white linen pants and comic books
Jen's cute sense of fashion and her expressive laugh
The support of my family and friends
Sticky caramel popcorn
My Mom's hugs
Notebooks
Post-its
Nice pens that write smoothly and feel comfy
Treatums' "comfy feeties" (we describe his feet this way when I take his little socks off then rub his feeties)
My kids' faces
Sweets' face
Sweets' lips...they are in a category of their own
Sweets in a comfy sweatshirt
GUM
Kleenex
Dental floss
A comfy office chair (right now I would be bad off if it wasn't)
Nice lamps
Rope swings that you can can swing right over the water and jump off of
Sleeping in with Sweets
Sleeping in without Sweets
Pato's nutty laughter and hugs, and the way he always tells me I look like somebody really beautiful like Angelina Jolie(I never know if I believe him, but he believes it...so it's nice)
MUSIC: all types, Jack Johnson, Gipsy Kings, Blue Grass and on and on...more on this later
Jackie's enthusiasm, laughter and silliness
Snow on Christmas morning (I cry when there's not...I always pray for it)
Reading stories to my kids
Flodi's sweetness and creativity and cutest baby with cool hair
Heather's cool way of pronouncing things in her Canadian way and her patience in dealing with my hair, her sweetness and laugh too
Jessie's sweet way and love for my kids and genuine gratitude
Sharon's wisdom, kindness, sense of humor and the way she'll listen and offer the wisest advice ever
My own mom's love of music and her incredible memory of her childhood, the stories
Gordon's amazing memory, his writing, his expressive nature with the English language
Monica's voice, both singing and talking and her laugh, and the way she teaches my girls to sing and believes in them
All of Missy's wise advice on everything from running to parenting, her help with my kids when I need her right away
Natalie's laugh, her singing with the primary kids, her laid-back ways
Bree and her beautiful face and cute laugh
Angie's friendliness and sense of humor
Allie's quirky sense of humor and word usage, her appreciation of other's gifts
Ashley's willingness to watch my kids, her sense of humor and her intelligence
Her Hiram...his silliness and my kids love him
Kristen's sweet way and creativity, making everything around her beautiful, the adorable hats that she crochets (the ones that look like strawberries and other fruits)
Deb's cool laid-back nature, the way she genuinely loves you and your kids, her wisdom and creativity
Sweets' hands
Kathy's feistyness and kindness all at the same time, the way she adores her family
Amy's creativity, her pictures, her laid-back way and fun attitude
Doll's sweetness and her cooking
Sweets in his "after-work" outfit: jammie pants and a t-shirt or a gray mock turtleneck
That was a great list. Who knew about buttered toast. What a pleasant thing. Also, I totally love makeup too. I don't know why, but I could buy and mess around with it for ohh so long. Thanks for the cool list that made me think of little things that are oh so good.
What!? Is that my friend Natalie that just commented? I can not believe how great this day has been for me...first Natasha gets her tonsils out, then it's Shannon's birthday, then Gordy throws up down my back and legs, and now this!? I am in complete awe! Thanks Natalie...love ya too!
Wow, you really thought of a lot of people. You are a very Christlike person. You've inspired me to make a list now....but maybe tomorrow when I'm awake. These blog thangs are really fun to look at, but take a lot of time. jessie needs a noni.........ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz Thanks for being thoughtful.love, jessiePS: Happy Conference!!!!
10 comments:
That was a great list. Who knew about buttered toast. What a pleasant thing. Also, I totally love makeup too. I don't know why, but I could buy and mess around with it for ohh so long. Thanks for the cool list that made me think of little things that are oh so good.
I liked the randomness...
what a great, comprehensive list! i'm glad you like my laugh. i hope to use it a lot soon in st. george!
Ahhhh...St.George...I'm counting down the days!
so cool to be included- I feel special! Thanks!
that was sweet that you reminded nancy of being pen pals with ben garrish. i laughed out loud!
thanks for the shout out. You're awesome! Thanks for the inspiration.
Priscilla, You are amazing! Thanks for looking at the world through wonderous eyes. What a great friend!
Love Ya!
What!? Is that my friend Natalie that just commented? I can not believe how great this day has been for me...first Natasha gets her tonsils out, then it's Shannon's birthday, then Gordy throws up down my back and legs, and now this!? I am in complete awe! Thanks Natalie...love ya too!
Wow, you really thought of a lot of people. You are a very Christlike person. You've inspired me to make a list now....but maybe tomorrow when I'm awake. These blog thangs are really fun to look at, but take a lot of time. jessie needs a noni.........ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz
Thanks for being thoughtful.love, jessiePS: Happy Conference!!!!
Post a Comment