Sunday, March 16, 2008

You Might be a Redneck if:



  1. You LOVE to watch Monster Trucks and Mud Boggin' on YouTube.
  2. You run around in only your diaper all day long.
  3. You threaten to beat your mom up when she doesn't do what you want.
  4. You can actually SEE the dirt on your face and when your mom mentions something about it you respond by asking "I need an excavator on my face?"
  5. Your DVD of choice is John Deere Tractors.
  6. Your waiting for a new DVD of John Deere Construction Trucks to arrive any day in the mail.
  7. You steal your cousin's copies of Offroad Adventure from your grandma's house.
  8. Your nickname is Bubba.
  9. You own tiny little "wife beaters".

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Dang, I'm so freakin' mad that I've lived away for all of Treatum's life. That's crappy! I also love his cool super long post.

Perla said...

That is so awesome! I was thinking about Treatums when I saw these cool Tonka Boardbooks at my doctors office. They sell them in a set of three. Anyway, Treatums is so cool. Tonight at Polk's End Elle smacked him in the head, so he whacked her back. Neither of them said anything. It was cool. I'm so glad that Treatums and Loumy are starting to like each other so much! And by the way, I knew when Sweets said you needed some alone time with out the kids in the house that you would be creating some kind of cool post. I'm glad I wasn't disappointed!
Does Sweets read your blog? Why doesn't he comment?

Lover of Sweets said...

I know this is like the longest post yet; I hope you all can handle it.

That IS cool that nothing was said tonight after the smack-down. Elle better watch it because he might haul off and smack her first next time. Don't you just love kids? Yes, alone time. My house was insanely quiet. I had to go downstairs and play RockBand with Pikachu for a while. I'm good at the singing part.
Sweets comments personally to me, there is no need for him to write it up...there's usually some kind of dirty talk accompanied by any thing he says, so....

Salty Incisor said...

Dirty talk? that's weird! Love the photo of Ttums. So cute. Love that he already has his niche carved out!

Mugsy said...

Hee hee Pris, That is so hillarious! I love your family!!! Meg