For any of you who were interested in making the Sweet Pork Burritos....I forgot one main ingredient for the dressing and that is 1/2 packet of Ranch Dressing. Add this when you add the sour cream and mayo. If that doesn't make sense just look at my post I added it on there.
Sorry folks...I hope I didn't ruin anyone's life.
3 comments:
Your feakin lucky I didn't already try to make them good ol burritos. thanks for getting the recipe to all. Love you butt! Meg
You ruined my life, but not by leaving it out . . . by adding it as my husband will pass out and die if ranch dressing is nearby. Great. He's the worst.
You are the nicest ever for taking dinner to SHan the other night. you rock. NOw why don't you get postin'! Perhaps pics from the trip? More recipes? Ohhh, birthday pics from your little almost baptized girl! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment