thanks for the awesome pic and song to go along! yes, my girls would LOVE a slumber party. they always want them but have only had ones with grandparents up to this point. i'll give you a call!
My goodness, please don't tell me that this song is the "Bluegrass" you want to play. I don't think I could ever watch you perform, just kiddin'. I would because I love you,- and hey, I might even enjoy watching you be a hic. We'll get Flodi to play her cello like a base, Danica will play her geeytar, and I will attempt to make the viola sound like a fiddle. Maybe we'll throw in a ukulele and some knitting needles and call it the Hawnky Tawnky Vicencio clan. Happy Birthday on Sunday!!! Love you and the fam!! LOve, Jessie. PS: I have yet to come raid your kitchen and take over the laundry room.wuahahahahaha!
That is hilarious..he looks like Jackson to me...and I loved the story of the back rubs...what a good Mom. Once I took a little therapy class on massage mostly for Mitko. So for about three nights I was all motivated and gave ALL my kids--yes Wart and Bud lived at home then--wonderful massages for about three nights and then got really sick of it fast and told them to leave me alone I had enough...ok I didn't say that but I didn't do it again either...HA! Sometimes I like the BIG HA! Do you? Love, Kit
6 comments:
That is freakin' awesome. If that is how the mennonites look, sign me up!!
thanks for the awesome pic and song to go along! yes, my girls would LOVE a slumber party. they always want them but have only had ones with grandparents up to this point. i'll give you a call!
I say, sonmetimes just a small post like this is the best, because then you just look at that little face for awhile and enjoy. Love ya, MEg
Hello my awesome friend, long time no talk. Love the pic! Super cute!
My goodness, please don't tell me that this song is the "Bluegrass" you want to play. I don't think I could ever watch you perform, just kiddin'. I would because I love you,- and hey, I might even enjoy watching you be a hic. We'll get Flodi to play her cello like a base, Danica will play her geeytar, and I will attempt to make the viola sound like a fiddle. Maybe we'll throw in a ukulele and some knitting needles and call it the Hawnky Tawnky Vicencio clan. Happy Birthday on Sunday!!! Love you and the fam!!
LOve, Jessie.
PS: I have yet to come raid your kitchen and take over the laundry room.wuahahahahaha!
That is hilarious..he looks like Jackson to me...and I loved the story of the back rubs...what a good Mom. Once I took a little therapy class on massage mostly for Mitko. So for about three nights I was all motivated and gave ALL my kids--yes Wart and Bud lived at home then--wonderful massages for about three nights and then got really sick of it fast and told them to leave me alone I had enough...ok I didn't say that but I didn't do it again either...HA! Sometimes I like the BIG HA! Do you? Love, Kit
Post a Comment