Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Men in my Life


So tonight I got to give these three beautiful boys back rubs all at the same time. First it was just Sweets that was asking, but then Treatums dropped by to hang out with us so I told him to lay down and I would give him a tiny little back rub. Of course the first thing he did was lie down ON his back...I had to flip him over onto his tummy. I asked Treatums what he was thinking about and he told me that he was "finking about trucks". Of course! Then Pikachu came in to say hi and the back rubs continued.

I just have to say I love the men in my life; the one who completes me, the one who teases me unceasingly and is becoming a man, and the tiny little man who thanks me for getting him dressed in the morning and then hugs me and tells me that he loves me.

Life is pretty great.

8 comments:

Perla said...

these are some awesome boys and you are awesome to be rubbing their backs. i can't wait until you rub my back all the live long day in st. whorehay. hahaha

Lover of Sweets said...

Oh wow...you are a fast little blog commenter. I just barely put this one up and was still working on the song!
I'll rub your back any day of the week...just watch me!

Perla said...

yep, i'm pretty quick like that.

ask chris what he will call you if he ever sees you rub my back! trust me, you'll have to scratch his eyes out.

Lover of Sweets said...

What a lezbo? Probably. Anywho, I had a lezbo roommate in college. One time she came in my room while I was doing my homework and started to rub my back. I was all uncomfortable. I just let her because she seemed to have studied back rubs throughout the ages finding the secret to the ultimate back rub AND she was filling my head with fluffy compliments of how beautiful I was. Pretty sick all around.
I can't wait to give you a nice lezbo rub in St.WhoreHay...it will bring back nice memories (you'll have to excuse me once or twice to throw up though).

Nancy said...

I love that treatums got a "tiny little backrub" -- that is so perfect, because, yes, a tiny little back rub is just what it would be.

Salty Incisor said...

hey I have 3 men too, but I just ignore them and go hang out in my new found paradise...my closet. YOu are a far better person than I because I hate giving backrubs.

Mugsy said...

That is so cute! I love that picture.... So happy to see feel good things like that. I love you and your family, Meg

Catherina said...

How cute!
I love the ' thinking about trucks' comment. So cute!