Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Introduction is in Order:

Ok, so I would like to introduce you to my sister, Vivi. Doesn't she have big boobs? I know you were looking so I just thought I would get it out of the way so that no one is feeling awkward right now.

I am so proud of this woman. She has overcome many trials in her life, but when she reads this she won't think back on one thing and regret her choices. Why? Because she KNOWS that they were HER choices and she knows exactly what she learned from making them. She is one of my favorite people to hang out with because she is so positive...positive energy emanates from her and you can't help but feel happy around her. Life is so beautiful to her. She appreciates nature in it's fullest...as you can see from above photo...playing in the mud! She loves people and sees beauty in them when others might not. She has a child's heart and loves to be with them, and as you can see below they love playing with her. I just wanted to offer a little introduction AND she has just started her own blog if you would like to meet her for yourself...you'll be happy you did.
http://vivisolsun.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

Yeah that was my first thought, she has big boobs but since you said it for me, I moved on and I love the mud on her face. I forgot the cyber name for your oldest daughter but in the picture her and Vivi show a bit of resemblance. I miss you, but not enough to forsake summer fun or laziness and get my big boobs to the gym!!

Jana said...

Oh, if she is near as much fun as you, I will so be her blogger friend. And what kid wouldn't love to have a fun aunt that plays in the mud. My nieces and nephews will never know that kind of aunt. And comparitively, I'm got itty bitty boobs, so Viv is the greatest of aunts! I will go visit Viv.

Lover of Sweets said...

Oh Tashy...then you will have to live with those big boobs for a little while longer and I will indulge this little pooch of a gut I have come to call my own for a moment or two since I have been quite the slacker. How sad I don't care either;)

Lover of Sweets said...

Ay mi Tia Juana! I am so happy that you have moved from Chile and are now visiting me regularly!
Yes, DO visit old Viv she will be so happy for some readers!

Vivi said...

OK.... CENTER CENTER YOURSELF VIVI... OK ( I AM WIPING MY TEARS FROM MY FACE FROM LAUGHING)
OK AGAIN TO EVERYONE IN CYBER SPACE I HOPE YOU HAVE "ALL" HAVE HAD A GOOD LAUGH AT THE EXPENSE OF MY BEAUTIFUL BOOBS....(BY THE WAY THEY ARE NOT REALLY THAT BIG... REALLY)
I AM SOOOO HAPPY TO KNOW WHO I REALLY AM, OTHERWISE I WOULD BE IN SHAMBLES. HA HA HA
I HAD A WONDERFUL DAY WITH MY FAMILY AND ENJOYED THE WATER AND THE MUD... PLUS I MUST ADD , WOMEN SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS GETTING " MUD TREATMENTS AND GETTING THEIR BOOBS DONE " AND I CAN ENJOY IT ALL WITHOUT COSTING ME A CENT. LOVE IT! VIVI ....

Nancy said...

Yes, and how could anyone who produced Flodi not be an angel. Where was this lovely muddy haven they were all playing in? How lucky for your kids to have such a fun aunt and for Flodi's to have such a cool grandma, and how is it that you and all your sisters have been so good and finding yourselves lately and all that? Nice work.

Perla said...

I have always loved Vivi and I am SO happy to see her in such a good place with herself and so at peace. Vivi is so kind and compassionate. You do definitely feel it coming from her all the time! And with those knockers, your kids ought to be calling her Aunt Bundle Joy Cozy Sweet rather than Vivi! I look forward to visiting her blog!