Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your
blog and leave one about you.

17 comments:

Nancy said...

So, I totally remember when you were living at my moms and you would make those oh so delicous magic bars or whatever they are. Mmmm. Why must my memories be all of people making tasty food? OK, so I also remember of course how we all knew you were meant to be in the family when you liked my mom's brown sugar flavored squash and I remember how some people take prozac to be there normal kind happy selves but Chris just had to find you to be his happy self that we all adore, and I remember seeing you driving in S. Ogden with Nik in your little blue truck when I'd only met you like once and thinking how cool you were just cruisin' around doing your own thing with your little guy. Blah blah blah. I probably have even way cooler memories, but those just popped in my mind.

Nancy said...

Whew that was a close one. At first when I wrote that last sentence that those memories "just popped in my mind" I accidentally typed pooped in my mind!! Thank goodness I caught the mistake before making everyone go "gross!"

Lover of Sweets said...

Gross Nancy! Pooping in the mind is disgusting.
Thanks for the nice memories!

C. said...

* grins * Followed you over from Tash's page, so, ummm....here we go...

My memory of you and me?

I found your page, you were there.
The end.
:)
Claudia

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

well being the awesome aunt you are- you took me and a friend out for pizza and then to a haunted house that had real frozen cows(sick!) and I had a blast until the chainsaw guy at the end of the haunted house smacked me into the wall and I had a headache for the rest of the night. And we were squished in the back of your little black honda with the music blasting, but I didn't want to be lame and have you turn it down. You dropped me off at home and I threw up in the kitchen sink. Nice memory huh? I also remember going to high school with you which I thought was pretty cool.I just remember always having so much fun hanging out with my aunt shewa!

Perla said...

i have a bad memory of when i tagged you to do a picture thing and you didn't do it.

i also have a good memory of seeing you the first time when we were meeting up at a movie. i was surprised at first because, lets admit it, at first you and sweets don't really look like you would match up. but i thought you were so pretty and it was very soon evident that you fit each other like a glove!

Catherina said...

Remember the time that I laughed at you knocking your teeth out on the swing set in Grandma's backyard? Or how about the time that I threw up when you sneezed and I saw all your buggars? Remember playing marbles on your blue rug in your room, or "stealing" grapes from the "secret passageway"??I never will forget the time that you many of times had long talks with me encouraging me not to give up on my dreams etc. I LOVE YOU For loving me even though we had our crazy times as kids!!

Lover of Sweets said...

Thank you for that wonderful memory Claudia! I just looked at your awesome blog...you are one creative little gal! Of course I will go back and tell you on your own blog since you probably won't come back to memory lane any time soon.

Lover of Sweets said...

Oh Bree! Poor you! You probably had a concussion after the chain saw guy knocked you about! I had no idea...and I am laughing because I am evil! Oh I love you though and I can't wait wait wait until you come with your cute cute boys so we can hang out!

Lover of Sweets said...

Perla!
I am too retarded to do your picture tag thing! I thought you surely knew this! Anyway, I will still try and it will have to be tomorrow because right now I am sitting here in just a towel and I have to go to work in a minute.
I remember how I thought you were so cool that first time we met to go to the movie. I thought you were all beautiful and oh-so-tall,

Jana said...

Well, I don't know you like in real life but you made me laugh and laugh and laugh when you sent me your Sweets funny M. Night Shalamalulu story and that made me love you without even knowing you!

And when Nancy and Perla told me privately that they love you because you will scratch people's eyes out if they do something mean - well, I knew in that instance that you and I were meant to be eternal blogger friends! I can't tell you how many times I'da like to have scratched someone's eyes out but I'm too chicken. I need your guts. Cause' I love 'em.

Lover of Sweets said...

Floods!
I am too sorry that I was so evil to you back in the day but you were like the little sister I never had! It was too much fun to make you cry because you were such a drama queen. Mean huh? Well, I am glad that I don't want to make you cry anymore. AND I had lots of fun with you and your little fair maiden at the beach today;)

Vivi said...

Oh I have sooo many ''Memories'' of you little sister!!
Where to begin? when I was leaving to Europe with my then husband you tied his shoes together and when he got up he fell over!!! And when you cried like a baby the day i left ... I ''ll never forget that day!!
You wrote me letters for years and sent me card while I lived in Denmark, you shared your friends with me , your boyfriends, your dramas, and your happy times as well... and guess what? I still have your letters!!
But the memory that has lingered for years and will remain always in my heart is the day you called me ..''mama". I love you Priscilla!!

Lover of Sweets said...

Tia Juana you have been such a faithful aunt to me as of late! Well, I will scratch anyone's freakin' eyes out who dares to cross you. I love your guts too...thanks for making me laugh with all your comments all the time. Sweets can be pretty funny and creative and I wish he would write more of his cool stories...anyway, I'm glad you got to enjoy it.

Lover of Sweets said...

Vivi! You did get to enjoy the best of both worlds today didn't you!? Awesome. Well, I had a lot of fun and yeah I'm so grateful that you saved me from those careless hispanic babysitters who would put me in a crib with five other poopy screaming babies and then go and watch their soap operas or go smoke and talk on the phone. You saved me.

Mugsy said...

Ok so one of my favorites went something like this....Late one night in St.George. All the chatty girls started to fizzle out after a day of shopping, sun bathing and running around. Everything was beginning to come to a close. But, before anyone made their way to brush their teeth, Shan started shouting for everyone to gather for a story that Priscilla was going to tell. Priscilla looked inquisitively at Shan because she was uncertain of the story that was going to be told....Shan had a smirk on her face and said "you know.....the ONE"...Priscilla still a little uncertain as to why the "ONE". Then Shan buries her face into her sister Megan sitting directly in front of her and muffles a laugh in her back. Than quietly nudges Megan to pay attention and say to her "watch this..."
Megan, lost as to what is so funny listens as Priscilla begins. Priscilla is still hesitant but Shan throws some very encouraging glances her way, so Priscilla continues...Shortly after the starts, Megan begins to catch on as she exams a the faces of the women in the group....Their faces were all similar and yet each had it's own sort of distorted expression. Soon Megan looked at poor Priscilla who was now realizing that Shan knew very well that the story was completely inappropriate but just wanted to have a good chuckle before the night was over. But it was to late Priscilla had to continue because now the creeped out looks from the others became creeped out comments and Priscilla was to deep to turn back now. She was stuck answering questions and feeling very unconfortable while her dear sweet sisters Megan and Shannon sat faces burried in their hands with tears in their eyes from finding Priscilla's perdicament so hillarious! Then the punch line of Priscilla's story....the on lookers expecting the main, handicap, character to say something sweet, were completely stunned when Prisc relayed what he had trully said. And it went something like this; "I am going to F-in kill you!"
Megan, now almost peeing her pants, feels a little bad for Priscilla in her uncertain state of mind. But it can't be helped she cannot stop laughing...And in her sufficating laughter she keeps crying out to her sister Shan..."why did you make her tell that story?" More giggles and smothered laughter from Shan as she reponds "because I knew "this" would happen..." By "this" she was referring to the total and complete shock of the other women in the group, the really uncomfortable silence and the priceless look on Priscilla's face, that was full of uncertainty, regret for telling the story and a complete look at Shan of "why?"....But she saw all to soon why as Her cowardly sisters turned away to hide there hysteria from her. And that was that. Priscilla left all alone to answer the stunned and disgusted women in the groups questions....
All in a night's work for the sisters trip.

Mugsy said...

still laughing as I remember the story!