A couple of weekends ago my kids and I took the Front Runner with my friend Pooka and her kids and her friend Angie and her 2 cute boys to the Discovery Museum. It was a lot of fun and these kids got along pretty well (except for Treatums and Mr.KayBee fighting over spots to sit in and stuff...they're 2, so you know). I must say the highlight of the trip for me was going to the California Pizza Kitchen and stealing bites of Pooka's delicious corn chowder when she took one of her kids to the bathroom (Shhh! She doesn't know).

Mr.KayBee and Nicholas/AKA Future Architects of America

Treatums loved this air tube thingy (click on video below)

Landon and NoniGirl at the magnets

Treatums, Combi and Landon waiting to be picked up by Trax

Front Runner friends: Ja Ja, NoniGirl, Chookie, Combi and Treatums (what a bunch of ridiculous code names if I ever heard them!)

Combi in all his cute glory; this boy has won my heart over...I just love him!

Nicholas enjoying the wonder of magnets; this kid is too cute!

Combi and Landon experimenting with magnets

NoniGirl with some one-eyed creature

Little Chookie Chooks with her creation

Its always about cars or trucks with this boy.
Here is my other highlight,Treatums totally loving this air tube thingy. He's yelling "Snowcone!" There were different kinds of paper products that you could place under the tube and it would fly up to the top where it would get spat out then fall to the floor. Pooka decided that she was going to make a child size one for her preschoolers; similar to I-Fly. I wish I was one of her students! Click below for a 2 for one coupon!
www.clarkplanetarium.org/email/email2.php?ID=10
4 comments:
Okay that Treatie kid has a fun giggle. That's addicting.... no wonder you love him so...
That was a way fun day! Thanks for sharing it with me & taking all those great pictures! Next b-day: I'm taking to CPK for your very own chicken chowder soup! I won't even tell you what I did to your food when you went to the bathroom! Also, for safety reasons, i'm going to let you try my preschool I-Fly before the kids do.
ooo...i love the photos! maybe this is what we can do on labor day weekend! thanks for sharing!
Awes! That awes as in awesome....So I wish I was all fun and being adventurous with you. I love the pics and I love my little kiddos! Meg
Post a Comment