I love my Dad and I pray that he will recover soon from this illness (he's being treated for prostate cancer). He's been ok except for being tired a lot.
He is soft spoken, gentle and very tender-hearted. Maybe most men wouldn't want to be known as such, but this is my Dad and I love him for those qualities.
I am grateful that these 2 have been able to hang out from time to time and get to know each other, even if it's only through truck sounds.
6 comments:
I'm glad you are blogging and not at the gym with me. he he (No, I didn't go either) What a priceless picture of two of your guys. I love how they communicate with truck sounds. So cool.
i'm glad to hear that your dad is doing okay. i love the new blog look! it is so cheery
That's so sweet! That makes me wish my parents lived closer. sigh...
You have such a great way of writing and making it "real". I love you dad, maybe because he has always sort of reminded me of my Grampa Wallace. Cute photo.
Amy
I love your dad. he will be in our prayers. And I love that he and Gordy are so dang cute together. Cool that they can at least appreciate the truck sounds.
Gordy is the freakin' sweetest kid. Its boys like him that make me excited I have a son.
Post a Comment