Sunday, February 1, 2009

Utah Sunsets

I can never get over how absolutely beautiful our sunsets are here in Utah. I took this with our mediocre camera off of my deck that I know doesn't do the beauty justice, but if you live here you'll recognize the unmistakable neon pallet of colors (and the snow in the background!).

It's too beautiful. Thank you Father.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That's freakin' sweet, Priscilla. Very beautiful picture.

Staci said...

What a gorgeous picture! I love when we remember to capture those moments. Thanks for sharing!

Perla said...

that is so very beautiful! and i am glad to know it is taken with a normal camera and no photoshopping--that even shows more how truly gorgeous it is. my mom used to say something like she imagined that when we died we each had a chance to design a sunset or something fun like that. whose would this one be?

Ogden High said...

WE do have rockin sunsets there is nowhere that even compares. Maybe it is the rays bouncing off of those western mountains...I don't know but there has got to be some reason for the amazing displays.

Kass said...

Wow! You could win a photo contest. That is so beautiful. It's true that Utah has the best sunsets, but I'd say Maui is a close second :)

Holly said...

Awesome photo. I'm so glad you posted it.