We are all born for love; it is the principle of existence and its only end.
All I can say is: I LOVE HER SO STINKIN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I noticed your no loner on the lamb. A little to dull for ya? Yeah me too.
This totally cracked me up! Thanks!-marzee
Man that girl is cute. You can just see her crazy, funny spirit leaking out of her body, like it can't be contained in so small a container.
She must have your energy and great sense of humor! What great pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All I can say is:
I LOVE HER SO STINKIN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed your no loner on the lamb. A little to dull for ya? Yeah me too.
This totally cracked me up! Thanks!
-marzee
Man that girl is cute. You can just see her crazy, funny spirit leaking out of her body, like it can't be contained in so small a container.
She must have your energy and great sense of humor! What great pictures!
Post a Comment