Friday, February 6, 2009

Harry Potter Talk or Something Like That

Ok, so here is a copy of an email Chris' sister sent to him about this band she and Josh like called "Griffin House":

So I was wondering if you have heard of Griffin House..?
If not check them out, Josh and I like them. We just stumbled across them. Meg
And of course, this was his response; which he forwarded to me knowing that this type of response is just what brings him nearer to my heart:

And then Harry Potter was all like, "But Dumbeldore, I want to go to Huffle Puff House." And Dumbledore was all like, "Potter, listen to me you sodding little fruit, Huffle Puff is for girl wizards, you're going to Griffin House! You can't beat Scrotumort in quid itch unless you go to Griffin House!" And then sister McGonigal chimed in, "by the beard of Cornholias Fudge, you will go to Griffin House!" And Dobby was babbeling something about, "give us me precious!" and Harry Potter pulled out his magic wand and bashed Dobby over the head with it and knocked him out and punted him down the hall, and then he said, "you think Scrotumort wants any of that? I doubt it." And then Dumbledore and sister Mcgonical started making out.


6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh why are there not more people in the world like your husband? There oughta be, for heaven's sake. Life would sure be a helluva lot more entertaining. Thanks for sharing--gave me a good laugh.

Catherina said...

Funny:-)

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog...like always:-) Stephanie and Christian Neilson, were in a plane crash, with another passager who didnt make it. Christian was burned on 35% of his body, broken up badley, but would be able to someday fully recover...his face would heal on its own. Stephanie on the other hand was burned on 83% of her body...back ,arms, legs, hands (down to the tendons) and her face...all her skin was gone ( her nose cartilage was saved).... I have a news article posted on my blog if you want to read their whole story...It is pretty amazing! This family has left a life impression on me, and I am grateful for their courage and faith....

Love you Sheila!

Minwimm said...

Chris cracks me up! I tagged you btw

Mugsy said...

Hah There was another you know about the Harry Potter sorting hat. I will so send it to you. I love that this is on your blog because these are the sorts of responses I get from Chris whenever I email him some sort of simple question. Never a direct answer or an answer at all. Just these sweeeeet stories....

Holly said...

Chris is funny! Thanks to your blog I realize that more and more every day. No wonder he and Jared got along so well!

Nancy said...

Oh i just read that out loud to Mike and we laughed and laughed.