"I'm the hogger! Twisted bed hogger!" This is the song Sweets used to sing to me many mornings in our early marriage. It was of course sung to the tune of "Fire starter"..."I'm the fire starter! Twisted firestarter!" If you don't remember it it was one of those techno dance tunes you would hear while out clubbin'.
But yes, I am guilty as charged. I am a bed hogger. I don't mean to hog the covers but I do. So when I finally stirred awake this morning it should have been no surprise to find Sweets standing over me with squinty eyes and arms crossed.
Me: What?
Him: Just LOOK at my side of the bed! You have taken all the covers and I was shivering with only a corner of the blankets!
Me: You gotta fight hard to survive in this world.
The End.
9 comments:
OK, I side with Chris. I am NOT the bed hogger and it is a little annoying! Idea: why don't you two switch sides of the bed. Then you can snuggle to HIM instead of rolling up in the covers?! Oh well, I tried :o) Good luck Chris!
O yeah, I love to think of Chris all squinty eyed with arms folded and and you not even scared like everyone else in the world would be. Maybe I will see it this trippy trip! One month and we are so OFF!! I am so excited. I wonder if my entire trip will be spent in the under water world, since Chris loves to dive and I am the only other diver in the group. Either way FU-UN!! I would liuke a little resting on the beach with ya. CANNOT WAIT!
O do you ever feel your blog is a little more lonely now that it is private? I do, thats why I keep switching it and then realize whats the point. The people I love most come visit.
I am also guilty of this!!!!
Your dang right, you gotta fight hard to survive!:-)
LOL! Oh Shayla how I miss you! Maybe one of these days we'll actually talk!
Hey - he's bigger than you. If you get all the covers that's his fault. :o)
Hey....
Tell Nick Happy Birthday Today!
I tried to call but your phone was busy..anyhow
hope he had a good day!
love you!
ha ha! Mick can empathize w/ Chris & we have a King size. What do ya do?
Nice. I used to be a bed hogger. Not anymore, since I'm so toasty with the little space heater in my big belly. Now I'm always throwing blankets off of me and onto Ben. Poor, poor Chris. Do you remember the episode of Malcom in the Middle, where the dad gets so desperate to keep some blankets at night that he sews them to his PJs? Then when his wife rolls over it rips his jammies right off. And as he's all shivering and cold and almost naked, she wakes up a little, looks at him, and says, "Oh, honey, not right now." And he just looks so sad. Makes me laugh even now. :)
Post a Comment