Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Extreme Haircut



4 comments:

Amy said...

This so reminds me of when you were first getting your hair cut. You guys sort of look the same. What a cute boy you have.

Anonymous said...

when was this? WOW!

Mugsy said...

That is one handsome boy! I love the new look and that you got before, during and after pics. I hope Nick knows how much I love him! i did from the first day we met. And at the Christmas eve party I spit ham on the floor, to embarrassed to pick it up, Nick took care of me and did it for me. He is just such a cool dude! Hug him from me will Pris!

The Editor said...

Oh, we did love having Nick come and visit us in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. He's a great player of pool, and a determined chess player. And a very, very pleasant human being! Give him a hug for the Benacs, and tell him he's welcome around here ANY time.