
Remember that stale old character from He Man, Man-E-Faces? Yeah, well he ain't got nothin' on my little dude's many faces. I took him to his little friend's birthday party at a water park and these are all the faces that his face transformed into while sitting there for all of 2 minutes...

Here's where it started raining on us and of course he turned his face up to the skies to enjoy it. I love this little guy's face!
3 comments:
Oh its me again, commenting on everyone of your blogs, but I can't help myself, they are so good. I love that little Gordie man. Today when I went to the mailbox and it was raining, I hurridly ducked my head. I could learn from Gordie. Enjoy!!
Oh, I love Man-E-Faces -- both the He-Man character and your son. Cute cute.
So stinkin CUTE!!! I love that he can just go through all these crazy expressions just sitting there.
Post a Comment