I want you to know that in all honesty, I thought about you today and wondered aloud in my head (okay, I know that made no sense) why you had not been blogging so much anymore. The point is... I've missed you! I hope you have a lovely reunion and if there is a prize for the best patch on the flag, it will surely go to you. But I know your MIL and she would never do a thing like pick favorites. So I will. Your patch wins.
I love this picture. i got some neat ones of my humming birds I have been wanting to post but way to busy as of late....And so Vivi is the coolest I talked to her on the phone. I think she is SUPER!!!
hey precilla its cassie moellendorf from the ward, your kids are so cute our blog is bchfam.blogspot.com, its private so give me your email address cassiemc514@aol.com
4 comments:
I want you to know that in all honesty, I thought about you today and wondered aloud in my head (okay, I know that made no sense) why you had not been blogging so much anymore. The point is... I've missed you! I hope you have a lovely reunion and if there is a prize for the best patch on the flag, it will surely go to you. But I know your MIL and she would never do a thing like pick favorites. So I will. Your patch wins.
I love this picture. i got some neat ones of my humming birds I have been wanting to post but way to busy as of late....And so Vivi is the coolest I talked to her on the phone. I think she is SUPER!!!
hey precilla its cassie moellendorf from the ward, your kids are so cute our blog is bchfam.blogspot.com, its private so give me your email address cassiemc514@aol.com
geez post about your stinkin cat drama or something!
Last night was fun. I love to just sit and talk and laugh.
Post a Comment