Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer Update...Lagoon

How sad that my kids had never been to Lagoon until this summer! Nik has been several times, but no thanks to me...props to his dad for diligently taking him every summer.
My little ones had a blast when we finally did go.
Here are some highlights:

The Scrambler


My girls called this one "Lemonade"...because it was yellow and the tops looked like lemon slices, or something. It's really Paratrooper:


The Carousel

The Dragonfly

And finally...a little car for Gordy!
Fun times! can't wait to take them again next year!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

We took our kids for the first time last Summer and I thought it was cool to discover that now even those wimpy little "Flying Aces" airplanes made me want to throw my guts up. What happened to me.

Amy said...

Yea, you posted again, I was getting so #@!&% sick of opening your blog and seeing that freaking beautiful butterfly. I love your kids happy, happy faces. I used to feel like that about Lagoon, now I just sort of get a bad headache the minute I walk in.

Ogden High said...

Lagoon is fun. It is hot and crowded, but it is fun and the kids love it. Those pictures were great.

The only ride I want to blow up is that annoying ODYSEA with it's constant music...