Ahhh...catching up on the updates once again....okay, here we go then:Little dude turned four back in September. He is so big it makes me a little sad. He is still in love with trucks...he eats, breathes and poops them every day. He always says cool things that make me laugh out loud. He tells me how much he loves me all the time in his deep little raspy voice. And I love when he tells me that I'm a good mom.
Okay, so it is no secret that I love a lot of pictures in one post, so let us begin:
What can be better than starting your day with opening presents?
Transformers...they are more than meets the eye you know?
Optimus Prime bike
The adoring siblings
A moment of deep thought (and nose-picking)
Okay, now pay attention to the cool expressions on this kid throughout the opening of gifts....
#1 cool face
#2 cool face
#3 cool face
Did you think we had taken him to a monster truck show for a minute there!? Yeah, there was some serious rip-roarin' action on that cake
"I am SO not impressed."
"Let's get this party started! Grrr!"
Little neighbor guests next to Maddie...the little guy is Carlitos, or "Carlo" as Gordy likes to call him sometimes. They are good little buddies. For a while they couldn't really understand each other, what with Carlos' Spanish and Gordy's English, however, they both spoke the language of trucks; which is all that really matters in the end.
Happy Happy Birthday little dude! We love you so!
3 comments:
From time to time I click on your blog and not that I don't love the trip you and Chris took camping, but it was there for quite awhile and then POW! there are all of these darling photos and funny, funny writings. You made my day!
I love that all of my cousins have such great facial expressions! Especially in all of these photos! It makes them so much more fun to look at than all the normal smiling faces. haha Love it!
those faces gordy is making after each gift are so super cool. and i love that he and "carlo" speak the language of trucks. that is awesome
Post a Comment