So, my niece, Jessie married Bryce back in September (Man! I am really late on these posts!) and there was a lot of standing around waiting for the bride and groom; which inevitably resulted in a lot of picture taking.
Mi Mama' y Papa'. Aren't they so cute?

These boys are crazy! My bro and his little grandson.

The Vicencios and The Henries....rivals forever (not really).

Preston and Jameson...cute and silly little dudes.

The handsomeness in my household can get quite overwhelming at times.

I have marveled many a time about this boy's immaculately clear complexion. I mean he's 15! Come on!

Charley couldn't help but attack her Jessie when they first came out. It was quite heartwarming really.

Jessie and Prest

Ah, the loves of my life.

I think it was my sweet bro that took this one for us. Look how much happier everyone is when I am by their side. Just sayin'.

My dad pulled these pictures of himself out and showed them to us while we sat around watching the bride and groom getting photographed. He was 18 in the first and 21 in the second. What a handsome guy. Why do old pictures always make people look like they were movie stars? I guess because of the handsomeness, once again.
3 comments:
I am glad you put these on here. I have never seen your brother, and what awesome pics of your dad! Also, yah, what gives with Nik's complexion. I was like a mine field face by 15.
holy moly! Daniel looks so much like Grandpa!!!
I've wondered about your comment about old people's young photos and how they look like movie stars. Your dad was quite handsome. I just can't see my granddaughters looking at photos of me with my big hair and bangs from the 70's and 80s and saying, "Wow she looks like a movie star!"
Post a Comment