
I just wanted to present a glimpse into the world of the Treatums...here he is looking at a small ant.

Here I am sure he is thinking about trucks.

Here he is waiting for the perfect opportunity to squash an ant with those big snow boots.

Here he is singing about how much he loves trucks.

Here he is picking his undies out of his bum. I really like this kid. He is so carefree (I suppose most happy kids are, but still) and so darn cute! earlier his Aunt Missy came over and they had a cool conversation that began with some random (what would seem random to anyone but him actually) outbursts as she was making it back to her car:
Treatums: I like trucks!
Missy: Oh you like trucks? They are cool!
Treatums: You want trucks for Smiss Smiss (Christmas)?
Missy: Yes I want trucks for Christmas! What about a backhoe?
Treatums: (Excitedly) Ooooh a backhoe!
7 comments:
ok I cold hear his little raspy voice saying you want trucks for smiss smiss?
Love it...like the picking under out of butt cheeks shot as well.
I like how cool he is and it makes me feel real mad and totally jipped that he and I hardly know each other. Oh, how sad, I loved when I was younger and everyone's aunt they loved instead of some far off stranger.
O how i love little treatums! Nancy and were saying how "ums" make their little names so much better. Like Reedums and Goldums. I am so going to make him some sort of tractor something...And he can always come drive Josh's John Deer tractor...aka...riding lawn mower...
i love how on sunday he told me he wants a "really really big excavator" he is so dang cool!
Ai yi yi - I'm taking the Allreds by storm and I have lurked here before - truthfully because you have a knack for life that I appreciate. I've been trying to figure out who you are married to .... I think the one that was my sister's age. But there are so many - of A bros and my sisters that that could apply to a lot of bros.... Anyway - sorry that I'm leaving. Promise we'll be friends when I get back!
Okay, that's 4 of you .... WHA HA HA (evil laughter) .... only 800 more Allreds to go!!! he he he he he he (that is me for real laughing very hard that I am single handedly taking over the blogs. I will claim success when I find Grampa Gordo's blog. Cause I really met him in real life once. But he wouldn't remember me.
Am I gonna be shot by an Allred for callin' him Grampa Gordo? I try not to offend but it just HAPPENS!!!!
Oh J-Dude...How I long to know your name...don't worry I will find out your secret very soon.
Yes, your comments to my sister-in-laws always entertain me thoroughly and so I shall visit you again and again until I can no longer stand you!
Ok, I don't even know what that means...whatever.
So I am guessing since you have been gone so long from the blogging world that you are off healing and making the real world a better place. I guess thats OK I just miss you. Love Me
Post a Comment