Friday, August 15, 2008

A typical night with my Sweets





7 comments:

Nancy said...

I just like how you have are always standing up a level -- like on a higher step or a rock. Hehe. lovely pics. Was one of your kids your little photographer? Nice work to whoever!

Perla said...

awesome pics! i love you too together, even if you look like a little elf next to him on the rock. who took these photos? i'm loving your hair at this length!

Vivi said...

YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT!! BUT THEN AGAIN WHEN DONT YOU? (OH MAYBE WHEN YOU JUST GET OUT OF BED HA, HA!) IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF, I TAKE SOME PRETTY AWESOME PICS. THAT WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ME, THANKS FOR LETTING TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS, IT WAS MORE LIKE HAVING ''FUN'' WITH THE KIDS!!!
LOVE, VIVI

Lover of Sweets said...

Vivi took care of our kids this one evening AND took our pictures afterwards. Thanks again Vivi! I like my Sweets. Hanging out is always fun with him, even if we're just cuddling on the couch.
Perla: I am loving this length too. I'm not sure what's next for me. Hmm?

Minwimm said...

Love the pictures too. You look fantastic. Good luck next weekend in Park City.

Mugsy said...

So I know you totally already know this, but, you two are the coolest ever! I love that you just took some nice pics out front looking all stylin and fresh! I love you guys so so much!!!

Kass said...

You guys are way too hip & stylin'. When are you going to take me shopping? Love ya both!