Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

What the!? You ask. Well, I have been tagged and here's what you do: open up your 4th picture file folder then choose the 4th picture and post it. This was the one I happened upon. What had happened was this: we owned a Cuddlebag that at first was awesome and so comfy, but THEN it started to gradually come apart. Later on in it's last days my oldest son decided to play a little trick on me. I was doing laundry downstairs when I heard him calling me so I walked into the playroom to see what he needed. He was nowhere to be found. How strange, I know I heard him. That's when a voice foated out of nowhere "hi mom". My eyes zeroed in on the location the voice had come from. What the!? A face was peering out of the remains of the Cuddlebag, here's what I saw:

I now tag: Nancy, Tia Juana, and Perlisima. Yes Perla, I still have the nerve to tag you when I didn't respond to your picture tag...it was to hard for the likes of me though....don't you know that?

6 comments:

Catherina said...

How funny!!! I love this picture:-) Oh and thanks for the nice comment you left for me on my photos.:-) Whenever I think about you, I am drawn to the thought of your beautiful looks, and than I and say to myself "Sheila is soooo pretty"!
Love you!

Jana said...

Well aren't you just so sweet to think of me in such a sweet way! I'll get right on that!

And I wish so much that my 4th picture was all funny fun like yours, but it is just sweet.

But I like sweet things.

Like you.

And chocolate.

Nancy said...

That picture is awesome because it is HORRIFYING. It looks for sure like he is being sucked away in something like quicksand but more science fictiony scary stuff. Whew, I am glad we aren't really seeing the end of him!!!

Perla said...

whoa. that is kind of creepy. i am very claustrophobic, you know.

i am actually excited you tagged me because i've been too sick to be creative so this is a good way to get me posting again.

when you called earlier i think i sounded crazy and kind of brash. sorry. i was trying to get grace to get out of the car to soccer practice and the other two were trying to escape and i couldn't think straight. did you call chancho? i guess i can just up and ask him.

Mugsy said...

O man sweet pic! Meg

Salty Incisor said...

oh man I got tagged for something else and tagged you