Monday, November 3, 2008

Chookie, The Toothless Wonder

Doesn't this little girl have a super stretchy face? She has the capability to pull off all kinds of cool faces and I really think it's because of the stretchiness of her skin.

Yeah, so Chookie finally lost her first tooth after almost 61/2 years. It was one of those things where all her friends had already begun to lose teeth back in Kindergarten (like that was SO long ago!) and she still didn't even have any loose teeth yet. She was super thrilled when I was able to easily pull this one out when we got home from Zions. THEN, a couple of days later her 2nd one came out. She came over to tell me something and I noticed that her tooth was just kind of laying down. I told her that maybe it was ready to be pulled and she got all excited all over again. I went to touch it and it fell out right into my hand!
Dang! Two bucks in just a few days seemed awesome to her!
I love my toothless wonder!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Is that one tooth on either side of another one? That is sweet. Yah, I love when they are all messed up missing teeth and then getting huge ones in all crazy.

Salty Incisor said...

ha ha cute! Imiss you too and Chookie too you should see the Sen right now with his messy loss of teeth

Vivi said...

oh my little friend, she is so precious!!
love her sooooo much! Tia Vivi

Perla said...

i had forgotten until last year that this is like the most exciting time in the world for 5 and 6 years old (next to their birthday and christmas). congrats tiny little chookie! i love you!

Catherina said...

Congratulations Charlie! What a great time of life:-)

Love you!
flods

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

oh my gosh. she is so cute. kenton and i were just talking about when she was only a year and a half at our wedding. so adorable-and still is!

Mugsy said...

I lovey the new blog... And man could my little girl be any cuter? I miss you already.....I also like the new toons...
I was like, what did we just make this playlist together. It rocks and has all sorts of rockin old school stuff I love.

Ogden High said...

When are you ever going to post something different? Not that I don't love seeing that cute girl, but come on!